Isn’t it nice when a race is dedicated to us Filipinas? I feel so important! Here folks is a race that is just that – for (healthy) Filipinas! Oh and before you read on, yes this race is open to all – Male or Female.
KELLOGG’S RUN FOR A HEALTHY FILIPINA
July 22, 2012
McKinley Hill, Taguig
I. REGISTRATION DETAILS
A. Registration Period: June 25 to July 19, 2012
B. Registration Fees and Inclusions:
B. Registration Outlets:
- Toby’s Shangri La
- Toby’s Glorieta 4
- Tobys’ SM Mall of Asia
- RUNNR Trinoma
- RUNNR BHS
C. Registration Promos:
- First set of 500 registrants will receive One (1) 205 grams pack of Kellogg’s Special K Cereal and One (1) Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal Bowl (June 25 – July 1 or Until First batch supplies last)
- Second set of 500 registrants will receive One (1) 45 grams pack of Kellogg’s Special K Cereal and One (1) Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal Bowl (follows after first batch supplies last)
- Succeeding registrants will receive One (1) 45 grams pack of Kellogg’s Special K Cereal (follows after second batch supplies last)
D. Singlet Design:
E. Bib Design:
II. RACE DETAILS:
A. Assembly Time:
4:30 AM for all race categories
B. Gun Start:
C. Route Maps:
D. Hydration Information:
- There will be water stations every 1.5 kilometer.
- Energy Drink Stations will be provided between water stations.
- Energy Gel/ Bar + Banana after 10Km
- Stand-by Three (3) mobile water depot, in-charge of particular areas.
E. Medic Plan:
- Every Water Station is also an Emergency Medic Station. There will be an ambulance and medic team every 1.5Km
- Roving Medic Specialist will be on bikes going from point A to point B station.
- Coordination with local hospital (SLMC) will be vital for quick mobilization.
F. Activity Area Map:
III. OTHER INFORMATION:
A. Official Timer: