The 2014 RunRio Trilogy/Run United Series kicks-off with the first leg, the 2014 Run United 1. Here now are the details, read on!
2014 RUN UNITED 1
March 16, 2014
SM Mall of Asia
ALL race categories will have the SM Mall of Asia as its Start and Finish line venue
Registration will be via Prepaid Cards.
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES:
Prepaid cards can be purchased at the following stores from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting February 8, 2014
Online Registration*: from January 31, 2014
Click here for the Online Registration LINK
*For online registrants: singlet will be provided during the race kit collection, sizes option will be available online on a first-come, first-served basis.
*For in-store registrants: singlet will be given upon registration, sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Singlet and finishers shirt sizes will be available for fitting.
EXCEED YOURSELF. GEAR UP FOR THE 2014 RUN UNITED 1
Get a chance to own your very own Active Health branded limited edition Run United 1 CITIVS-F singlets and kits when you participate in the 2014 Run United 1. These special items will forever serve as your badges of participation in this prestigious run where you are encouraged to continuously train and become a better version of yourself.
The race kit will contain the following: singlet, 3 pieces of Enervon Activ, bib number, d-tag, Active Health Sun Visor and wrist tags (only for 500m dash participants). Singlets shall be available upon purchasing your Run United 1 Prepaid Card. The rest of the race kit shall be distributed to runners at Race Kit Collection from March 13-15, 2014. Runners who register via credit card online shall receive their singlet together with the rest of their race kit at Race Kit Collection: Music Hall of Mall of Asia on March 13-14 from 10am – 10pm and at the Active Health Village at Block 16 Mall of Asia on March 15 from 10am – 6pm. There shall be no deliveries of race kits.
ACTIVE HEALTH VENTILATION BAG & SUN VISOR:
21KM FINISHER’S MEDAL:
RUN UNITED 1 ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
RACE ROUTES: (to be posted)
PRIZES AND MEDALS:
Alongside the prestige that comes with one of the country’s premier races, 2014 Run United Series offers the chance to win great prizes.
Each of the 2014 Run United Medal Series Finisher’s medal is a unique medal by itself and at the same time is a unique part of a 3-piece united medal from the Run United Series legs. Register and finish the 21km/21km/21km or 21km/32km/42km of legs 1/2/3 respectively and form the united medal which is the 2014 unique Run United/RunRio Trilogy Series United Medal!
Each leg 1 – 21km, leg 2 – 21km and 32km and leg 3 – 21km and 42km finishers will get to receive a 3 inch-radius united medal like this:
If a runner finishes all three legs in the category 21km/ 21km/ 21km or 21km/ 32km/ 42km, he/she will be able to form this united medal.
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before March 9, 2014.
- Runners who buy prepaid cards at our stores will receive their singlet upon purchase. Runners must collect the rest of their race kit (race bib and Active Health items) at Race Kit Claiming on the following dates.Singlet and finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-served basis.
- March 13- 14 Music Hall at the Mall of Asia, 10am – 10pm
- March 15, Active Health Village, Block 16 Mall of Asia, 10am – 6pm
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- A Valid ID must be presented at Race Kit Claiming. Those claiming race kits for others must bring authorization letters.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites:
Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
For In-Store Registration Inquiries:
- Landline (+632) 463 4813 or (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.
Filed under: Race, running, Uncategorized Tagged: | manila marathon, manila marathon race results, manila running, manila running race results, marathon, marathon race results, philippines marathon, philippines marathon race results, philipping running, philipping running race results, run united 1, run united 1 race results, running, runrio, runrio race results, runrio running, runrio running race results, runrio trilogy leg 1 run united 1, runrio trilogy leg 1: run united 1 2014 race results, runrio trilogy leg 1: run united 1 race results, unilab, unilab race results, unilab run united 1, unilab run united 1 race results