Hello folks! Here are the reminders and guidelines related to the two-day Runrio Leg 3 – Run United 2 event this coming Nov. 20-21. Read On!
A. ON PARKING AND SECURITY:
1. Illegal Parking:
There are numerous instances that runners, who may have arrived late or for any reason was not able to park their vehicles properly in designated parking areas, leave their vehicles anywhere and try to catch up with the race which may have already started or is due to start at any minute.
Bonifacio Global City, mainly it’s Security Group definitely do not recommend this practice and would like to remind everyone that this is considered as “illegal parking”. They say that this poses a serious security concern and attracts crime. Since the vehicle is left in a non-parking designated area, the vehicle may not be visible to the security people deployed in the parking areas. At times, in their rush, runners or participants not just lllegally park their vehicles, they sometimes forget to lock the doors leaving it open for thieves.
Therefore, Runrio, UNILAB and Bonifacio Global City enjoin all participants and/or expectators of the Run United 2 race on Nov. 20 and 21 to try to follow parking regulations by:
- Coming in early to avoid parking hassle/long queues
- Park only at designated parking areas
Parking at the Bonifacio High Street area is on a first come, first served basis. Should anyone one wish to be able to park nearer the event venue, please do come early. The BHS parking area is open as early as 3am on Saturday and 2am on Sunday.
3. Road Closure:
On the two event days, road closure will be in effect by 4am of Nov. 20, Saturday and by 3am of Nov. 21, Sunday.
4. Command Centers:
Command Centers will be very visible during both event days. For any concerns, feel free to go to the Command Center or approach any Security Marshals in the area.
Security measures are in place during the course of the two-day event. For any concerns, please do approach security marshals who are present to assist everyone.
Below is a map identifying various available parking areas at BGC:
- the green shades indicate available parking areas
B. EVENT GUIDELINES for RUN UNITED 2 UNILAB ACTIVEHEALTH VILLAGE
1. The event is open to everyone, regardless of age, and is FREE of charge. However, for the SAFETY of all, the Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to:
a. Additional guests, should the number of people within the event premises exceed the limit that the venue can safely accommodate. Guests will be allowed entry on a first-come-first-serve basis.
b. People carrying weapons, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
2. People exhibiting inappropriate behavior inside the village will be escorted out of the venue and will be dealt with accordingly.
3. By entering the Run United 2 Unilab ActiveHealth Village, you hereby acknowledge and warrant that you are in good and healthy condition and that the Organizers of this event have taken all necessary precautions to ensure your security and safety. Fully aware that there are uncontrollable factors that may pose a risk to you in events such as this, you hereby WAIVE and RELEASE the Organizers from any and all liability should any accident or loss result from the activities within the event premises.
4. To ensure a smooth flow for all activities, attendees are requested to follow the event marshals’ instructions, fall in line, and patiently wait their turn.
5. Please keep an eye on your belongings. The Organizers will not be held liable for any damage and losses.
Thank you and enjoy!
Step into the Run United 2 Unilab ActiveHealth Village!
Filed under: announcement, Event, Race, running | Tagged: run united 2, run united 2 unilab, run united for wellness 2 unilab, runrio trilogy 3, runrio trilogy 3 unilab run united 2, runrio trilogy leg 3, runrio trilogy leg 3 unilab run united 2, runrio trilogy unilab, runrio unilab race, runrio unilab run united 2, unilab fun run 2, unilab race 2, unilab run united 2, unilab run united 2 race, unilab run united for wellness 2, unilab run united race 2 | Leave a Comment »