As Nestle Philippines celebrates its 100th year of being part of the Filipino family, it takes its yearly Milo Marathon race into a higher level. For this year, NPI partners with Runrio, Inc. in organizing the 35th edition of the Milo Marathon Manila Eliminations and National Finals and also taps Runrio as the timing partner for all Provincial legs. This means that Milo will be the first one to make use of Runrio’s new disposable timing technology – the B-Tag (or the Bib-Tag). The B-tag is a timing device that is already attached to the bib – no need detach and attach into the shoelace!
But the best thing about this year’s edition of the Milo Marathon is that Nestle decided to donate 100 pairs of shoes to 100 schools nationwide! Awesome, huh!
So here now folks are basic details about this biggest marathon event of the year:
35th Milo Marathon Manila Eliminations
July 31, 2011
SM Mall of Asia Grounds
3k Kiddie Run/5K Fun Run/10K/21K/42.195k elimination race
1. REGISTRATION PERIOD:
ONLINE : June 6, 2011 to July 10, 2011
Delivery of race kits will start on June 17, 2011.
Click HERE to register online
REGULAR IN-STORE: June 6 to July 10, 2011
LATE IN-STORE: July 11 to 21, 2011
2. REGISTRATION VENUES:
- RUNNR – G/F Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City (Tel # 4031787)
- Toby’s SM Mall of Asia – G/F Entertainment Mall, Roxas Blvd., Manila (Tel # 556-0445)
- Planet Sports Glorietta – 2F Glorietta 3, Makati City (Tel # 8177896)
- The Athletes Foot ATC – Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
- Planet Sports Trinoma – 2nd level, Trinoma cor. North EDSA, Quezon City (Tel# 9167451)
- The Athlete’s Foot Galleria – 3F Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Pasig City (Tel# 6363162)
- Toby’s SM San Lazaro – Lower Ground Floor, Tayuman, Manila (Tel # 786-2599)
- RUNNR, Bonifacio Global City
- Toby’s SM Mall of Asia
- Planet Sports Trinoma
3. REGISTRATION FEES:
*Please note that an empty pack of a 20g Milo Sachet is required to be submitted together with your registration. 😉
4. GUN START:
5. TIME LIMITS:
Runners should reach a particular distance within the time limit specified to be allowed to continue with the race. Otherwise, runner must stop running and board the official vehicle. They are automatically disqualified and will be taken directly to the finish venue.
6. CUT-OFF TIMES:
Each race category has an official cut-off time.
7. QUALIFYING TIMES
To qualify and compete in the national finals, runners in the 42.195K Manila elimination race will have to finish the race within the specified age-bracket and time:
8. ROUTE MAPS:
9. IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
• Registration may end earlier than announced deadline therefore; race kits may run out before July 21, 2010.
• A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
• Singlet size availability will be on a first come first served basis.
• A disposable timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
• Finishers in all categories within the cut-off time will receive a certificate of finish.
• All 21-K finishers within the cut-off time will receive a finisher’s medal and loot bag.
• All 42.195K finishers within the cut-off time will receive a finisher’s medal, a loot bag,and an exclusive finisher’s shirt.
• For questions and inquiries please contact (call only) any of the following Runrio hotline numbers from Monday to Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm).
Filed under: Race, running | Tagged: 35th milo fun run. 35th millo run, 35th milo manila race, 35th milo marathon, 35th milo marathon manila, 35th milo marathon manila elimination, milo manila, milo marathon manial, Milo Race, milo run run, milo. milo marathon | 2 Comments »