THE SOFITEL-RUNRIO BATTLE OF THE SEXES LEG 2
September 1, 2013; 5:30AM
SM Mall of Asia
BENEFICIARY: Children of VIRLANIE FOUNDATION
Online Registration: June 17 – August 11, 2013
In-Store Registration: July 22 – August 25, 2013
- BGC – 28th Street corner 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City; Monday to Sunday from 12:00nn to 9:00pm
- Katipunan – 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, Quezon City (infront of ADMU); Monday to Sunday from 12:00nn to 8:00pm
- SM Mall of Asia; Monday to Sunday from 12:00pm to 8:pm
- SM North The Block; Monday to Sunday from 12:00nn to 8:pm
GUN START TIME:
- Male and Female participants will compete with each other in one finish line, one venue, one distance.
- For the 10km category, the women will be given a 7-minute head start before the men.
- For the 5km category, the head start for women is 3 minutes.
- They must battle it out to see which gender will prevail. Only one gender can win for the 5km and the 10km
GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE:
SOFITEL RAFFLE MECHANICS:
- This promotion is open to all Filipino and non-Filipino citizens of all ages.
- The runner must provide complete and accurate information upon registration. This includes the runner’s full name, mailing address, correct age, email address and contact number.
- The raffle stub attached to the race bib shall serve as the official race entry of all participants. All raffle stubs must be dropped at the tambiolo in front of the stage by 7Am on race day.
- The raffle draw shall be on September 1, 2013 during the post-race awarding ceremony at the stage of the activity area at the Mall of Asia.
- The winner (1) must be physically present. If the runner is not present, the raffle draw will continue until a physically present winner is chosen, subject to presentation of valid government ID or documents.
- A representative from Sofitel Philippine Plaza shall draw the winner, witnessed by a DTI representative. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Sofitel Philippine Plaza from any liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property.
- Registration may end earlier than announced deadline.
- A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
- VALID ID can be any of the following:Participants will be categorized as Male or Female based on the gender indicated on their Valid ID
- Government-issued ID
- NSO-issued Birth Certificate
- Participants will be categorized as Male or Female based on the gender indicated on their Valid ID
- Participants age group will be determined based on the age/birth date indicated on their Valid ID
- Singlet size availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
RACE RESULTS AND HOTLINES:
Race results will be available after two (2) days at http://www.runrio.com.ph
Globe – 0927 347 7700
Smart – 0929 717 8164
Landline – (632) 703-1736
For concerns and feedback email: email@example.com
Filed under: Race, running | Tagged: Battle of the sexes, Battle of the sexes leg 2, runrio, runrio battle of the sexes, runrio battle of the sexes leg 2, runrio inc., runrio race, Sofitel, Sofitel - runrio, sofitel – runrio battle of the sexes, sofitel – runrio battle of the sexes leg 2, sofitel – runrio race, sofitel – runrio race leg 2, sofitel battle of the sexes, sofitel battle of the sexes leg 2, Sofitel hotels – runrio, Sofitel hotels – runrio battle of the sexes, Sofitel hotels – runrio battle of the sexes leg 2, Sofitel luxury hotels, Sofitel Philippine Plaza hotel, sofitel race |