RUN UNITED PHILIPPINE MARATHON
October 6, 2013
Ceelin 500m/Hydrite 10k/Alaxan FR 21k/Enervon Activ 42k
SM Mall of Asia and Bonifacio Global City
500m/3km/5km/10km/21km Race Categories Start and Finishline is at SM Mall of Asia
42km Starting line is at Bonifacio Global City and Finishline is at SM Mall of Asia
Online Registration: July 15, to September 15, 2013.
Click here for the Online Registration LINK
Priority In-Store Registration (2013 RU2 21k and 32k participants): August 3 to 9 only.
In-Store Registration: August 10 to September 22, 2013
1. RIOVANA BGC
28th St. cor. 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Monday to Sunday from 12nn to 9pm
2. RIOVANA Katipunan
3rd floor Regis Bldg. Katipunan, Quezon City. Across Ateneo and Beside KFC.
Tuesday to Sunday, 10AM to 8PM
3. TOBY’S SM Mall of Asia
Ground Floor Entertainment Hall
Mon-Sun, 12nn to 8pm
4. TOBY’S SM North, The Block
Mon-Sun, 12nn to 8pm
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
Get a chance to own your very own limited edition RUPM race singlets and kits when you participate in the 2013 Run United Philippine Marathon. These special items will forever serve as your badges of participation in this historic event – a run of national pride and prestige.
Upon in-store registration, participants will instantly receive their Run United Philippine Marathon race singlet.
The race kit will contain the following: singlet, bib number, d-tag and wrist tags (only for Ceelin 500m dash participants) and will be available upon registration. Online registrants’ kits will be delivered within August 10 to September 22, 2013.
Here is the Run United Philippine Marathon 21km and 42km Finisher’s Medal:
If a runner finishes the whole Run United Series – RunRio Trilogy 21km/21km/32km or 21km/21km/21km PLUS the Run United Philippine Marathon 21km or 42km, this is the medal puzzle that he/she can form:
Alongside the prestige that comes with one of the country’s premier races, 2012 Run United Philippine Marathon offers the chance to win great prizes.
What is the eligibility to win for the 2012 Run United Philippine Marathon?
- the 500m dash, 5km, 10km, 21km – will be an Open Category, therefore Filipino and foreign participants are entitled to win
- the 42k has 2 sets of winners – Top 3 Filipino and Top 3 Foreigner
- Trophies, medals and sponsors’ gift packs will be given to all winners
What are the rules on NATIONALITY?
You are a Filipino if:
- You are born in the Philippines (with valid birth certificate from NSO)
- Both parents are Filipino
- You are a foreigner who has adopted Filipino citizenship via naturalization
* Any participant/winner who does not qualify under any of the above-mentioned qualifications is considered a FOREIGN RUNNER.
* A NON-FILIPINO RUNNER who is competing for the top 3 spot for any of the race categories is required to present their passport upon registration for verification otherwise his/ her winnings will be forfeited and the next in line runner will be considered as the winner. For FILIPINO RUNNER, a valid ID (SSS, Driver’s License, or NSO Birth Certificate) must be presented upon registration.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race kits may run out before September 22, 2013.
- A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID & picture must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet and Finisher shirt size availability will be on a first come first served basis. Reference sizes of the singlet and finisher’s shirt is available for fitting at the registration centers.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites:
Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
For In-Store Registration Inquiries:
Globe – 0927 347 7700
Smart – 0929 7178164
Landline – (632) 887 6194
Filed under: Race, running | Tagged: marathon, phil marathon, phil marathon 2013, philippine marathon, philippine marathon 2013, ru, ru phil marathon, ru phil marathon 2013, ru philippine marathon, ru philippine marathon 2013, run united, run united phil marathon 2013, run united phil. marathon, run united philippine marathon, run united philippine marathon 2013, runrio, runrio marathon, rupm, rupm 2013, ULAH, ulah marathon, unilab, unilab active health, unilab active health marathon, unilab marathon | 3 Comments »