World Milk Day is celebrated annually in many countries worldwide, providing an opportunity to focus attention on milk as a global food central to health and well-being across cultures and nations, and to highlight the contributions connected with milk and the overall dairy industry. To celebrate this, Alaska will have a running event with four (4) categories: 3KM, 3KM Family, 5KM and 10KM.
ALASKA WORLD MILK DAY FAMILY RUN
June 1, 2014
Bonifacio Global City
- 3KM – open to all
- 3KM Family – 4 members (2 Adults and 2 Children)
- 5KM – 8 years old and above
- 10KM – 15 years old and above
*Child participant must present a copy of NSO Birth Certificate and / or Passport with Parents Consent for those running as ind
*Child participant’s age (on 3km Family Category) must be up to 14 years only as of December 31, 2014.
April 25, 2014 to May 25, 2014
*Registration is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non – downgrade/upgrade.
*Registrants will be receiving a race packet with a BIB NUMBER upon registration. Singlet can be claimed starting May 20, 2014.
- Alaska World Milk Day Family Run Registration Kiosk
- 3/F Glorietta 2, Ayala Mall, Makati City (in front of MAGNO Optical)
- 11am-8pm only
ON-SITE REGISTRATION MECHANICS:
- Step 1: At the computer provided, encode all details on E-Registration Form, double check the details. Personnel MUST make sure all details are given.
- Step 2: Once accomplished proceed to CASHIER for biometrics, payment and bib releasing. Cashier MUST encode the bib number to the system before releasing for backend documentation. Make sure bib number encoded is correct.
- Step 3: Proceed to SINGLET SAMPLE area to check available sizes. Note that singlet size is subject for availability. We follow first come, first serve basis. SINGLET AVAILABILITY IS BY MAY 20, 2014.
- Step 4: Once done with sizing of the singlet (no fitting, participant can only check the size), you must let the registrant have a photo shot at the ALASKA MILK MUSTACHE Photo booth as part of the registration procedure. If registrant refused not to take a photo, it is a MUST to take note of the Name, Category and BIB number. Personnel will edit the photo and clipped it with a milk mustache.
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
- All participants must wear their assigned Bib/Race number. Participants not wearing their race number will be taken off the course and is not allowed to win.
- Participants who commence before his/her actual start/gun time will be disqualified.
- On the cue of a start shot, the starting line rope shall be released to indicate the start of the fun run. Cyclist Marshals and a pace car shall guide the participants along the route of the fun run.
- For 3KM Family category—family members should cross the finish line at the same time.
- Water stations will be available on the indicated portions of the route.
- Paramedics will be on stand-by at designated portions of the route.
- A sweeper (car or van or truck) shall pick-up the runners who cannot run anymore for health reasons. Marshals patrolling the route are in charge to assess the participants’ conditions.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event without notice should they consider this necessary for safety reasons. However, the organizers will exert all means to post prior notice, whenever possible, at the race website for any change to the event details, or for cancellation of the event due to inclement weather and/or force majeure.
- No dogs permitted to accompany runners.
- Registration is open until May 25, 2014 or when target count of participants is reached, whichever comes first.
- SLOTS AND SINGLET SIZE IS ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
- For inquiries, email secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed under: Race, running | Tagged: alaska, alaska family run, Alaska family run 2014, alaska world milk day, alaska world milk day 2014, alaska world milk day family 2014, alaska world milk day family run, alaska world milk day family run 2014, alaska world milk day run, alaska world milk day run 2014, world milk day, world milk day 2014 | Leave a comment »