The now annual running event by 7-Eleven goes bigger and better with 7-Eleven Run 1500! Happening on March 15, 2015 this run was aptly named in anticipation of opening its 1,500th store in the Philippines in 2015.
Here’s what’s exciting and new for next year’s race:
- 8 race categories are available, ensuring that there is at least one suitable for each member of the family
- race takes on an altogether different venue – race central will be at the Filinvest City and long-distance categories starting with the 10km category will be taken to the Skyway as part of its race course
- 7-Eleven will showcase its unique system of SELF-SELECTED WAVE STARTS – this enables the participants to choose their wave start and run with people with the same skill or speed (or with friends!).
Excited already? Below are some of the important event details. Read on!
7-ELEVEN RUN 1500
MARCH 15, 2015
FILINVEST CITY, ALABANG
RACE CATEGORIES AND FEES:
REGISTRATION PERIOD: December 29, 2014 to February 23, 2015
ONLINE REGISTRATION SITE: http://www.run711.com/registration/
- Register online at http://www.run711.com/registration
- Pay the fees at any 7-Eleven store within 24 hours. A registration receipt will be issued upon payment.
- Claim race kit on the date indicated on the receipt, and from the same store where payment has been made.
*Receipts must be presented in claiming the Race Kits or bring a valid ID with picture.
*No claiming of Race Kits at the race venue.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Once registration fees are paid, changes in the registration shall not be accepted. Downgrade or upgrade of category is not permitted.
Race kits will be available starting February 2015 and will be delivered to the store where you paid.
To claim your race kits, you need to present your registration receipt and a valid ID.
RACE KIT CONTENTS:
- Race Bib with Built-in Timing chip
- Stubs for Drink, Bag, and Finisher’s Shirt (attached on the Race Bib)
Color and design is by race category
Singlet size availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. No replacement for lost or change size accepted.
FINISHER’S MEDALS: (all categories will have medals for its finishers)
FINISHER’S KIT CONTENTS:
- Finisher’s shirt in a
**Surrender Stubs on Race Bib to claim
WAVES AND START TIMES:
to be posted once available
- No ON-SITE Registration. Registration is solely online thru http://www.run711.com
- Registration is only completed upon payment of Registration Fee within 24 hours.
- To pay the Registration Fee, take note of the 7-Connect number shown after online registration and pay at any 7-Eleven store.