Nike recently announced that the highly-awaited new Nike+ Run Club App is finally available on all iOS and Android devices. Users would need to download the new application on their respective app stores.
Key Features include:
- Adaptive Coaching – NRC App adapts coaching plans to athletes’ schedules on the fly
- #Motivation – connects members around the world to a global leaderboard and collection of photos with a hashtag
- Connection to running community – members can discover, book and check-in directly to sessions
- #Tunes – compilation of songs selected by Nike athletes and specifically designed to increase athletes’ speed
- No phones necessary – the built-in accelerometer of Apple Watch provides runner access to all of the in-run app metrics and experience so that the phone no need to be brought out
Read more about it on the below presser.
Your Perfect Running Partner: What’s New About the Nike+ Run Club App?
In addition to best-in-class tracking for indoor and outdoor runs, the redesigned and updated app provides the premier motivation-guidance-support system, helping athletes to run farther and faster than ever before, propelled by the following new features:
NEW (ADAPTIVE) COACHING
Three distinct training programs designed by expert coaches help athletes “Get Started,” “Get More Fit” and “Get Race Ready.” Can’t make Tuesday’s Speed Run? Need to move the Long Run to Thursday? Not a problem. The updated Nike+ Run Club app adapts coaching plans to athletes’ schedules on the fly. Additionally, in-ear (i.e., audio) coaching from experts, like sprint legend Michael Johnson, helps push the runner’s pace.
Whether on trail, track or road, hashtagging a run instantly connects Nike+ members around the world to a global leaderboard and collection of the photos shared with that hash-tag. Stickers showcase runners’ route maps, stats and elevation gain, allowing them to customize their photo—they can also further layer the photo with exclusive emoji-like stickers to create a truly unique running story.
STRONGER CONNECTION TO A RUNNING COMMUNITY
Join one of our 250 weekly Nike+ Run Club live session experiences, led by NRC Head Coaches and Nike Pacers. “Ready, Set, Go” sessions lay the fundamentals for novices while weekly Speed Runs, held at iconic track venues, help runners unlock their full pace potential. Also, users can discover, book and check-in directly to sessions via the new Nike+ Run Club app.
Playlists, featuring songs selected by Nike athletes and specifically designed to increase athletes’ speed, power up every run.
NO PHONE NECESSARY
The AppleWatch’s built-in accelerometer provides runner access to all of the in-run app metrics and experience so you can leave your iPhone at home.
Download the app here to become part of the Nike+ Run Club community.