Chevrolet, who is incidentally celebrating their 100 years anniversary partners with New Balance in presenting to us this year’s edition of the Power Run race event. What’s more, a big change this year happens as the Chevrolet-New Balance Power Run 2011 will be organized by a different set of hands – the combination of Event King (over-all) and Runrio, Inc. (technical).
Chevrolet + New Balance + Event King + Runrio, Inc. – what else can every runner ask for? Read on for the exciting details!
CHEVROLET NEW BALANCE POWER RUN 2011
November 6, 2011
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
5k, 10k, 25k
Online Registration (c/o EVENT KING): available from August 24, 2011 until October 16, 2011.
Race kits delivery will start on September 10, 2011.
Online Registration Sites:
*For your online registration inquiries, please email Event King at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Store Registration Period:
September 1 to 8, 2011: Registration will be open for 5k and 10k Race Categories only
September 9 to October 16, 2011: Registration will be open for ALL Categories
In-Store Registration Sites:
• New Balance – 5/F Shangri-La Plaza Mall, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd.
• Planet Sports Powerplant Mall – 2/F Powerplant Mall, Rockwell, Makati (registration c/o Event King)
• Planet Sports Trinoma – 2/F, Trinoma cor. North EDSA, Quezon City
• The Athlete’s Foot Robinsons Galleria – 3/F Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Pasig City
• The Athletes Foot Robinsons Place Manila – 2/F Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila
• The Athletes Foot Alabang Town Center – Unit 220 Twin Cinema Arcade, Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
• R.O.X. – B1 R.O.X. Building, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
RACE KIT CONTENTS:
- P1,000 New Balance Gift Voucher
- Runner’s Guide
All 5k, 10k and 25k finishers will receive a special Finisher’s loot bag.
1. Race results and event pictures will be posted on the following websites two (2) days after the event:
2. Runpix Analysis and photos will be available 3 weeks after the event.
5k - Chevrolet Centennial Swatch watch for the 100th Finisher
10k - Chevrolet Centennial Swatch watch for the 100th Finisher
25k - Chevrolet Centennial Swatch watch for the 100th Finisher
*Medals, Cash and New Balance Gift Certificates will be given to the top 3 Male and Female finishers for the three race categories.
*Winners must be physically present to receive their awards during the arawdign ceremony
- Registration may end earlier than announced deadline therefore; race kits may run out before October 16, 2011.
- A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
- Shirt size availability will be on a first come first served basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
HOTLINE: For inquiries, you may get in touch with us through any of the folllowing from Monday to Friday (10:00am – 6:00pm).
Online and Planet Sports Powerplant Mall Registration: email@example.com
||0916-570-9220 or 0906-223-7330
||0929-717-8164 or 0947-532-3737
Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Concerns (except for Online and Planet Sports Powerplant Mall Registration): email@example.com
Other concerns and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed under: Race, running, Uncategorized | Tagged: chevrolet, chevrolet new balance power run, chevrolet running, manila marathon, manila running, marathon, new balance, new balance power run, philippines marathon, philipping running, power run, running | 3 Comments »