The 2016 edition of Amway’s Nutrilite Health Run series is now set! Runners in Manila, Cagayan de Oro and Davao can take this race event as an opportunity to kick-off their fitness and health goals for 2016! Read the details below, registration for this series of race events is on-going!
NUTRILITE HEALTH RUN 2016
Race Categories: 1km/5km/10km
Race Owner: AMWAY Philippines
Brand Presentor: Nutrilite
Organizer: Cosmic Gate Innovations Co.
- January 24, 2016 – SM Mall of Asia Grounds, Pasay City
- February 14, 2016 – ADC CDO Perla Compania De Seguros Bldg., Don Apolinar Velez St., Cagayan De Oro City
- February 21, 2016 – ADC Davao Unit A Lim Bldg., cor. Quimpo Blvd. and Tulip Drive Ecoland, Matina, Davao City
- PHP 350 inclusive of a shirt, race bib and car sticker
- AMWAY Distribution Centers:
- Makati – G/F Ace Building, Rada St., Legaspi Vill. Makati City / Tel No.: (02)893-0571 / 840-2209
- Mandaluyong – Unit 3 Mayflower Building, 88 United St., Greenfield District Mandaluyong City / Tel. No.: (02)475-8255
- Cagayan de Oro
- Runnr Store – BGC
- Runnr Store – Trinoma
- Fitness First – SM MOA
- 5+1 RUNNERS PROMO
- Get ONE (1) Nutrilite Health Run Race Kit for FREE when you register together with your FIVE (5) friends (ABO or Non-ABO)
- DOUBLE X DOUBLE UP PROMO
- Get ONE (1) Nutrilite Double X 6-Day Foil Pack for FREE when you sponsor a new ABO and activate with P1,500 worth of Nutrilite products.
- Promo Period is until February 28, 2016 only
- Promo is on while supplies last basis only
RACE FINISHERS WILL GET:
- Nutrilite Drawstring Bag
- Nutrilite Pen
- FREE sign-up for non-Amway Business Owners
- PHP500 Gift Voucher for ABO Finishers
- PHP 10,000 product coupon
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
- Consolation prizes
Nutrilite to host 4th Health Run in Manila, CDO and Davao
Nutrilite, world’s No. 1 selling vitamins and dietary supplements brand*, will be hosting the 4th edition of its annual Nutrilite Health Run, a regional initiative that advocates wellness and healthy living.
This year, Nutrilite aims to gather more than 20,000 runners across the three key cities in the Philippines—Manila, Cagayan de Oro and Davao. “Amway advocates a holistic healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we are hosting this annual event to encourage more people to put a premium on their personal wellness. We want more people to eat right, take in the right supplements and be active,” said Leni Olmedo, Country Manager, Amway Philippines.
This year’s Nutrilite Health Run will cover two categories—5K and 10K respectively, and will kick off in Manila on January 24 at the SM Mall of Asia Complex Grounds, Cagayan de Oro on February 14 at Perla Compania De Seguros Building, Don Apolinar Velez Street, CDO and Davao on February 21, in SM Matina in Davao.
“This year, we are leveling up the categories to make it more challenging for our regular runners. We are doing away with 1K category, where we initially started, because we want to challenge the runners to improve every year and to encourage the healthy active lifestyle sustainability,” Olmedo added.
The registration fee is PhP 350 and it comes with a free Nutrilite Health Run shirt, race bib and car sticker. Proceeds of the run will go to the Amway One By One Campaign for Children, Amway’s corporate social responsibility program. Registration is from December 8, 2015 until February 21, 2016.
Interested participants can register at all Amway Distribution Centers and via the online registration at Amway’s official microsite: http://www.amwayhappynings.com or the official Amway Facebook Account: http://www.facebook.com/colorurlife.
Gun time is 5:30 am for 5k, 5:00 am for 10k distances respectively.
Nutrilite is exclusively distributed by Amway Philippines.